Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is only open to residents of the UK and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Tesco, Princes Ltd, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. The promotion runs from 11:59pm GMT 6.1.17
Closing date for receipt of all entries is 11.59pm GMT on 4.3.17. Any entries received after this time will not be included. Each 24 hour prize period will therefore also commence at 11:59pm each day
3. To enter the promotion, complete the registration details with your full name, address, postcode and email address at www.tescowinsoupmugs.co.uk before the closing date. It’s important to enter your details accurately as prizes will be sent by post automatically to this address. Any inaccurate data cannot be rectified later. Entrants will also be asked to state their year of birth, gender and the flavour of soup they would prefer to win and tick a box to agree to the terms and conditions and confirm they are Tesco customers.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Access to the Internet and a valid email and delivery address are required to enter. No postal entries will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. 2,508 Crosse & Blackwell branded microwaveable soup mugs with vented lids plus a can of Best of British soup from a range of 7 flavours, are available via a winning moment style free draw. The prizes are non transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash prize alternative.
The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value, if circumstances make this necessary.
6. The first participant to enter after the winning moment will win the prize. Winners will be informed by the web site immediately if they have won a prize and given a unique code as proof of win.The unique code and inclusion in winners database will be the only acceptable proof of winning. The prize will be dispatched automatically to the address given at registration.
Incomplete or inaccurate address details at registration, may mean that prizes are withheld delayed or lost in the post.
7. 2,508 winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the promotional period have been randomly and securely selected by computer algorithm. This equates to approximately 44 prizes per 24 hours for 57 days. Those registrants clicking the Submit button on or first after one of these winning moments will win the prize that has been randomly allocated to that winning moment.
All entries have an equal and random chance of winning, via the secure and independent selection procedure operated under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotion verification specialist.
8. Only 5 entries per 24 hour period from each participant will be permitted. The 24 hour period will commence at 11:59pm each day. The site will monitor email addresses and IP addresses and will automatically prevent multiple entries and delete them. One prize per household only. We reserve the right to automatically disqualify anyone who attempts to violate the maximum entry attempts. Proof of identity may be requested.
9. Any soup and mug prizes that are not won by 4.3.17, for example if less than 2,508 entries are received, will be entered into a final draw at the end of the promotional period to be distributed to the same amount of individual winners as mug prizes left. The winners will be independently drawn from all losing and winning entrants. This is in addition to the top prize of free lunch for a year.
10. One top prizewinner of free lunch for a year will be independently drawn from all winning and losing entrants at the close of the promotion.The prize is 3 microwaveable mugs and 365 cans of Best of British soup worth up to £500. Alternatively the sum of £500 can be taken as a cheque in the name of the prizewinner provided on the web site entry form. Alterations and/or a change of postal address will not be permitted.
11.The final prize draw winners will be drawn on 6.3.17 and notified by post or email supplied at registration within 28 days
12.The cheque will be valid for a period of six months from the date stated on the cheque and must be cashed within this time period. All prize cheques will be issued in Pound Sterling
13. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prizes after notification of win. If the winner of any prize cannot be found or contacted by 6.6.17 the promoter, at its absolute discretion, reserves the right to withdraw entitlement to the prize.
14. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
15. The prizewinner is responsible for any Income Tax payable as a result of winning prizes.
16. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes are not transferable.
17. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries that violate the terms and conditions of the promotion
18. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost in the post due to inaccurate provision of full name, address and postcode details
19.Winners agree to participate in any publicity that the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion
20. The name and towns of all winners will be available on the web site winners’ newsfeed in real time and will also be available at the microsite for 28 days after the close of the promotion
21. The promoter shall not be responsible for any telecommunications or system fault; electronic fault or users technical issues that may disrupt the records of entries or winner notifications caused by these faults.
22. By entering the promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
23.No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted. The promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
24. The promoter reserves the right to hold void, terminate or suspend this promotion at any time without incurring any liability whatsoever. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. This may include contacting the entrants via emails, post or telephone calls regarding this promotion. We will not share your details with other organizations in administering this promotion. You may contact us at the promoter’s address, to request details of what information we hold on you and to request we delete it at the end of the promotion. By entering this promotion you agree to the collection and use of your data in this manner.
26. A promotional helpline is available to assist promotional queries only on email@example.com or Tel: 01547 521025. This will not cover customers own technical computer issues. (Open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays) Standard geographic call rates apply. Charges for calls from mobiles or outside the UK may vary.
Promoter: Princes Ltd, 6th Floor, The Royal Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool, L3 1NX